*This role requires good English skills.
The Manager Export – Import understands the company’s competitive advantages on the market and is able to generate business development and sustainable growth for our company.
- Understands the company’s competitive advantages on the market and develops knowledge about the services' profitability; Able to explain key business drivers within own function (import/export/both)
- Evaluates the market situation and contributes with ideas how to react to market changes adequately and on time
- Actively searches for new business partners to develop the destination
- Proposes optimal price quotes for participation in customer tenders based on good knowledge of the services' cost price, market conditions and competitors' pricing levels
- Prepares and sends quotations / offers in reply to customer requests for transport services in accordance with the company’s existing routines. Analyzes the offers' success rate and builds an awareness of how to increase it
- Guides subordinates in the application of the company’s risk policies and assists the resolution of more complex cases
- Proposes specific solutions, customized to customers' requests while ensuring safe, cost-effective and efficient service
- Maintains strong professional relationships with Business Partners through regular contact
- Demonstrates availability and reliability for addressing all business partners’ issues.
Rozwijamy się i ciągle potrzebujemy nowych pracowników. Wyślij nam swoje CV, a skontaktujemy się z Tobą jeśli Twój profil będzie odpowiadał naszym oczekiwaniom.
Praca w Gopet
Zmiana Twojej perspektywy
Wybierz ścieżkę kariery
Kariera w Gopet